- 2 full racks pork ribs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil. Place ribs on the baking sheet, meaty side up. In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, chili powder, dry mustard, and cayenne pepper. Rub the mixture over the ribs. Cover the baking sheet with foil and place in the preheated oven. Bake for 2 hours. Uncover the baking sheet and brush the ribs with barbeque sauce. Bake for an additional 30 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy!
This recipe yields 4 servings. Each serving contains 925 calories, 49 grams of fat, 24 grams of carbohydrates, 6 grams of dietary fiber, 1 gram of sugar, and 60 grams of protein. This meal is a great source of protein and iron.
Tips for Perfect Ribs Every Time
For the best slow cooked BBQ ribs oven recipe, keep the following tips in mind:
- Start with high quality ribs. Look for ribs that are meaty and have a good fat content.
- Make sure to generously season the ribs before baking. This will give them maximum flavor.
- Be sure to use foil to cover the baking sheet. This will help to lock in moisture and ensure that the ribs don’t dry out.
- When brushing the ribs with barbeque sauce, be sure to use a thick, high quality sauce. Thin or watery sauces won’t give the ribs the flavor they need.
- Don’t overcook the ribs. If you cook them for too long, they will become dry and tough. The best way to tell if the ribs are done is to use a meat thermometer. Insert the thermometer into the thickest part of the meat and check the temperature. The ribs are done when the temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Slow cooked BBQ ribs oven are a delicious dinner option that everyone will love. Serve them with your favorite sides for a complete meal. Popular sides for ribs include mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, coleslaw, baked beans, and cornbread. You can also serve these ribs with a variety of sauces on the side, such as barbeque sauce, honey mustard, or ranch dressing. For a lighter dinner option, serve the ribs with a simple green salad or a side of roasted vegetables.
Storing Leftover Ribs
Leftover ribs can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. When you’re ready to eat them, simply reheat the ribs in the oven or microwave. If you want to freeze the ribs, place them in a freezer-safe container and store for up to 3 months. When you’re ready to eat them, defrost the ribs overnight in the refrigerator and then reheat in the oven or microwave.
Slow cooked BBQ ribs oven are an easy and delicious dinner option that everyone will love. The sweet and smoky flavor from the barbeque sauce, combined with the tender and juicy meat, make for a truly mouthwatering meal. With just a few simple ingredients and a little bit of time in the oven, you can have a tasty dinner on the table in no time. So, the next time you’re looking for a delicious dinner idea, try this slow cooked BBQ ribs oven recipe.