This delicious marinade is perfect for pork tenderloin, and can be used with any type of pork. To make it, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
Making this delicious marinade is easy and only takes a few minutes. Here’s what you need to do:
- In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, honey, garlic, chili powder, smoked paprika, cumin, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Whisk the ingredients together until they are well combined.
- Place the pork tenderloin in a shallow dish or large Ziploc bag.
- Pour the marinade over the pork tenderloin, making sure that it is evenly coated.
- Cover the dish or seal the Ziploc bag, and place it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Remove the pork tenderloin from the marinade, and discard the marinade.
- Cook the pork tenderloin according to your preferred method (grilling, baking, etc.).
This marinade is packed with flavor and nutrition. Each serving (1/4 cup) contains the following nutrients:
- Calories: 70
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 1g
The marinade also contains a variety of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, iron, and potassium. It’s a great way to add flavor and nutrition to any meal.
This marinade is perfect for pork tenderloin, but it can also be used with other types of pork, such as chops, ribs, or roasts. It can also be used with chicken, beef, or fish. It’s a great way to add flavor to any type of meat or fish.
This marinade can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. If you plan on using it more than 5 days, it’s best to store it in the freezer for up to 3 months.
This marinade is delicious as is, but you can also customize it to suit your tastes. Try adding some freshly chopped herbs, such as basil or rosemary, or substituting the olive oil for coconut oil. You can also add some hot sauce or other spices to give it a kick.
This delicious BBQ marinade is perfect for pork tenderloin, but it can also be used with other types of pork, chicken, beef, or fish. It’s easy to make and only takes a few minutes to prepare. Best of all, it’s packed with flavor and nutrition, making it a great way to add flavor and nutrition to any meal. Give it a try and see for yourself!