Who doesn’t love a good plate of BBQ ribs? There’s nothing like the sweet and smoky flavor that can only come from BBQ sauce. But what if you don’t have a grill or smoker? Don’t worry, you can still get that delicious BBQ taste in your own kitchen with oven-baked BBQ boneless pork ribs.
These oven-baked BBQ boneless ribs are juicy, tender and full of flavor. The secret is to marinate the ribs in a flavorful sauce and then bake them low and slow in the oven until the meat is fork-tender. The result is a delicious rib that is perfect for any occasion.
For the marinade:
- 1 cup of BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the ribs:
- 2-3 pounds of boneless pork ribs
- 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together all the marinade ingredients. Place the ribs in a large zip-top bag and pour the marinade over the ribs. Seal the bag and let the ribs marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
3. Once the ribs have marinated, place them on the prepared baking sheet and pour the remaining marinade over the ribs. Cover the baking sheet with foil.
4. Bake the ribs in the preheated oven for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, or until the ribs are fork-tender.
5. Increase the oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Remove the foil from the baking sheet and brush the ribs with the remaining BBQ sauce. Return the ribs to the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbly and the ribs are browned and glazed.
6. Serve the ribs with your favorite sides and enjoy.
Serving Size: 1/4 lb of ribs
- Calories: 270
- Total Fat: 18 g
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 100 mg
- Sodium: 460 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1 g
- Sugars: 4 g
- Protein: 22 g
These oven-baked BBQ boneless pork ribs are a great way to get that classic BBQ flavor without having to fire up the grill or smoker. The marinade infuses the ribs with flavor and the low and slow cooking process ensures that the ribs are tender and juicy. Serve these ribs as an entrée with your favorite sides, or as an appetizer with a side of BBQ sauce. Enjoy!