Boston Butt is one of the most popular dishes. It is a boneless cut of pork shoulder and is a favorite of many. It is a very flavorful meat that is perfect for slow cooking. It can be used to make pulled pork, tacos, sandwiches, and more. The slow cooker is the perfect way to make the most of this delicious dish. Here is a great recipe for slow cooker recipes Boston Butt.
• 4 to 5 pound Boston Butt pork roast
• 1 cup apple cider vinegar
• 1/2 cup brown sugar
• 2 tablespoons paprika
• 1 tablespoon garlic powder
• 1 tablespoon onion powder
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1 cup chicken broth
• 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1. Place the pork roast in the slow cooker.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
3. Pour the mixture over the pork roast and then pour the chicken broth over the pork roast.
4. Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours, or until the pork is tender.
5. Once the pork is tender, remove it from the slow cooker and shred it with two forks.
6. Return the shredded pork to the slow cooker and mix in the barbecue sauce.
7. Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for an additional 30 minutes.
8. Serve warm.
This slow cooker recipe for Boston Butt is a great way to get a healthy and delicious meal on the table. One serving of this dish provides around 350 calories. This dish is also a great source of protein, with each serving providing around 25 grams of protein. It is also a good source of dietary fiber and essential vitamins and minerals.
This dish is also low in fat and saturated fat. The fat content is around 8 grams per serving, with only two grams of saturated fat. This is a great way to get a healthy and flavorful meal on the table without having to worry about the fat content.
This slow cooker recipe for Boston Butt is very versatile and can be served in a variety of ways. It is great served on its own with some mashed potatoes or rice. It can also be used to make sandwiches, tacos, burritos, and more. It is also great served with some grilled vegetables or a fresh salad.
Tips and Tricks:
This slow cooker recipe for Boston Butt is very easy to make, but there are a few tips and tricks that can help make it even better. First, be sure to trim any excess fat off of the pork before placing it in the slow cooker. This will help to keep the fat content of the dish low.
Second, be sure to use a good quality barbecue sauce. This will add flavor and help to keep the pork moist. Lastly, if desired, you can add other seasonings or vegetables to the slow cooker in the last hour of cooking. This will help to add more flavor and texture to the dish.
Slow cooker recipes Boston Butt is a great way to get a flavorful and healthy meal on the table. It is an easy dish to make and is perfect for busy weeknights. The slow cooker does all the work and the result is a delicious and nutritious meal that the whole family will love. Give this recipe a try and enjoy the flavors of Boston Butt!