As summer draws to a close, there’s still time to fire up the grill and get cooking! Carolina BBQ Pork is a delicious meal that can be enjoyed by the whole family. It’s easy to make and is sure to be a hit with everyone. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover pork you may have in your freezer. Here’s how to make it.
- 2 pounds of pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup of your favorite Carolina-style BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your grill to medium heat. Once it has heated up, lightly oil the grates with vegetable oil.
2. In a large bowl, combine the pork cubes, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper. Toss together until the pork cubes are evenly coated.
3. Place the pork cubes onto the preheated grill. Cook for 6-8 minutes per side, or until the pork cubes are cooked through and lightly charred. Flip the cubes occasionally to ensure even cooking.
4. Once the pork cubes are cooked, transfer them to a large bowl. Add the BBQ sauce and toss together until the pork cubes are evenly coated.
5. Serve the Carolina BBQ Pork with your favorite sides. Enjoy!
One serving of this Carolina BBQ Pork provides approximately:
- 248 calories
- 15 grams of fat
- 19 grams of protein
- 7 grams of carbohydrates
- 2 grams of fiber
- 1 gram of sugar
- 361 milligrams of sodium
This Carolina BBQ Pork is a delicious and easy meal that the whole family can enjoy. It’s a great way to use up any leftover pork you may have in your freezer. Plus, it’s full of flavor and packed with protein. So fire up the grill and give this recipe a try! You won’t be disappointed.