If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to make delicious BBQ Tilapia in Foil, then this is the recipe for you. All you need is some fresh Tilapia fillets, a few basic seasonings, and some aluminum foil to make this delicious dish. Here is what you’ll need:
- 2-3 Tilapia fillets, depending on size and appetite
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2-4 sheets of aluminum foil
Ready to get started? Here’s how to make BBQ Tilapia in Foil:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (176°C).
- Cut two or four pieces of aluminum foil, depending on how many fillets you’re making. Each foil sheet should be roughly 12 inches by 12 inches in size.
- Lay the foil sheets out on a flat surface and brush each one with the melted butter. This will help keep the fish from sticking to the foil while cooking.
- Place the Tilapia fillets on the foil sheets and season them with the olive oil, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, and sea salt. Rub the seasonings into the fish on both sides.
- Top each fillet with BBQ sauce and sprinkle it with the fresh parsley and cilantro. Drizzle the remaining butter over the top of the fish.
- Fold the foil sheets over the fish and seal them tightly. Make sure there are no gaps or holes that will allow steam to escape.
- Place the foil packets on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Carefully open the foil packets and serve the fish with your favorite sides. Enjoy!
This BBQ Tilapia in Foil recipe is surprisingly light and healthy. Each serving contains approximately:
- Calories: 260
- Total Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Sodium: 730mg
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 8g
- Protein: 25g
This BBQ Tilapia in Foil recipe is an easy and delicious way to enjoy the health benefits of fish. Tilapia is high in protein and low in calories, fat, and sodium. It’s also an excellent source of essential minerals like selenium and phosphorus. Eating fish like Tilapia is an easy way to get more healthy fats and omega-3 fatty acids into your diet.
If you’re looking for a quick and healthy meal, this BBQ Tilapia in Foil recipe is sure to please. It’s easy to make and full of flavor, and it makes a great meal for lunch or dinner. You can even make it ahead of time and reheat it for a fast and easy meal any day of the week. Enjoy!