Nothing beats a classic meal of succulent BBQ pork chops. They’re easy to make and always a hit with family and friends. Plus, they’re incredibly versatile, so you can dress them up or down depending on the occasion. The best part is that you don’t have to fire up the grill to enjoy them – you can just pop them in the oven for a delicious, no-fuss meal!
Today I’m sharing my favorite recipe for Baked BBQ Pork Chops. They’re juicy, tender, and full of flavor. The marinade is a simple mixture of BBQ sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce. It’s the perfect combination of sweet and savory that will have everyone asking for seconds!
• 6 bone-in pork chops
• 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together BBQ sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
3. Place pork chops in a large baking dish and pour marinade over the pork chops. Turn to coat both sides evenly.
4. Drizzle olive oil over the pork chops and rub it in so it’s evenly distributed.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes, or until pork chops are cooked through and internal temperature reaches 145°F.
6. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Serving size: 1 pork chop
Total Fat: 10.5g
Saturated Fat: 2g
This Baked BBQ Pork Chops recipe is sure to become a family favorite! The combination of sweet and savory flavors, paired with the juicy pork chops, makes for a delicious meal that’s sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. Plus, they’re incredibly easy to make, so you can whip up a delicious dinner in no time. Serve them alongside your favorite sides and enjoy!
If you love this recipe, be sure to check out some of my other favorite pork chop recipes like my Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops and my Crispy Baked Pork Chops. You’ll definitely want to add these to your dinner rotation!
I hope you enjoy this Baked BBQ Pork Chops recipe as much as I do. If you make it, be sure to let me know how it turns out in the comments below. Happy cooking!